Key preparation suggestions:
- Ensure that you have clear self motivation and you are not acting since mom/dad force you to do this. Identify what valuable for you: better knowledge, certified status, or greenway to the training from Microsoft?
- Teamwork. It would be good to have a team of colleagues or friends to prepare together. Run weekly meeting with a findings review, share knowledge, support each other
- Create own environment to practice in. Do most of the topic practically. You have to have admin rights and own sandbox for this.
- Establish own vision for a small sandbox app that would be your Pet MVP in exam preparation. Please choose something that a part of your personal interest or something that you know good (part of your experience). Stay simple in the scope.
- Do your Pet MVP with exam area elaboration
- Read MSDN, this site and recommended resources
- Take attention to exam preparation questions and additional training
- This week I am busy – as always. Do minimal steps each week without any excuses. You have to do it for yourself. And you are an enemy #1 and you have to win.
- Reading without practice fail – you have to put your knowledge to your hands
- Doing things in a big bang approach – big things tend to have big fail. Do things step by step. Small steps better. Small results in the short term better than a big one later.