You are a Dynamics 365 for Customer Service developer. A salesperson creates a chart. You need to ensure that the chart is available to all users on the team. Which actions should the salesperson perform?
- Share the chart with the team
- Export the user chart for import as a user chart
- The question refers that you as a Customer Service Developer, you need to assure that everyone has the chart.
- What do you need to ask the Sales person to do? SO the answers are in the context of the Sales Person. Now the answers: 1 – Share the chart with the team – CORRECT as by sharing the chart with a team, all the team members will have access to the chart 2 – Assign the chart to each person on the team – INCORRECT as you can only share with one user or with a all team. In the answer they explicitly refer to each person on the team
- Export the user chart to Microsoft Power BI. Import it as a Power BI visualization – INCORRECT – you can only export as a XML (no option to export for Power BI)
- Export the user chart for import as a user chart – CORRECT – as a sales person, I can export the chart as XML. Later on, another user can import the XML and the chart will be showed as a Personal Chart
- Export the user chart for import as system chart – INCORRECT – only a System Admin can import System Chart
- No reference
Note: this question and recommended answer given at https://www.examtopics.com/exams/microsoft/mb-200/view/. Recommendation added during the site review and added to the initial content.