You are a Dynamics 365 for Customer Service system administrator. You set up server-side synchronization. You plan to deploy the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook after users have received training. Users do not have administrator rights. You need to identify which method you would use to deploy Dynamics 365 App for the trained users. Which method will accomplish this goal?
- A. Push the App for Outlook to all eligible users from the Dynamics 365 administration center.
- B. Have users install themselves directly from the Dynamics 365 Settings area.
- C. Have users install themselves from the personal Settings area.
- D. Push the App for Outlook to only select users from Dynamics 365 Settings area.
- E. Push the App for Outlook manually or automatically to all eligible users from Dynamics 365 Settings area.
- No reference
Note: this question and recommended answer given at https://www.examtopics.com/exams/microsoft/mb-200/view/. Recommendation added during the site review and added to the initial content.